DRIFT NITE !! anyone wanna go? Riverside, Ca. Thurs, Aug 5

THis thursday at Adams Motorsports Park is drift nite! $20 a session. i think there are 3 sessons/nite.

be there by 5:30 to get into the first session.

I'm not taking the 521 'cause... well, i've got a list of shit to fix before i can really drive it hard- so, i'm taking the Frontier.

come out and play!!

DSC07543.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You gonna drift the fronty?

That would be pretty sick! Guess its time to weld up the rearend!

funny you should speak of welding the rear end.... I broke after 2 good laps! :(

It felt pretty good out there before that though... I could initiate by feint or shift lock in first or second gear, and could hold a slide as long as i dared...

Not yet able to get good transitions and link turns, but..... hey, i'm learning.

The rear gave way when i went into a turn in full lock and bouncing the limiter. I began to spin backward, and with both tires spinning, i dropped one tire off the pavement into the dirt. heard a pretty good clunk, and after I got going again, it was clunking on each revolution of the tire.

I played it safe and got it towed home. haven't opened it up yet to see the damage.... well, time to go get a pathy rear! :)

Are those them riken meshies? The ones from the craigslist on that white hardbody? Glad he got them...

yep. those them. hey Adam, i got a call from maybe your brother last night? he thought i might have gone with you to torrance or something....

i was talking to him like it was you till i figured it out :)