WTB: 620 Fan Blades

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one in the truck started cracking, it's a clutched fan.

No luck buying one from the stealership, online, or local parts stores.

i have 2 to choose from, 1 on my 73 and 1 on my 77

Ill check shiping but ill give you the fan for $5 plus shiping, unless you want to come up, i should be about an 1 hr to 1.5hr from you. plus you cand look at my parts truck and see if you need anything else.

• Like 1

The fans are specific to the water pump they are on. There are non-clutch fans (have 4 blades and a very tight bolt pattern), non-AC clutched fans (7 blades and a wider pattern) and AC-equipped fans (even wider spacing, but still 7 blades). Then there are different offsets.

So, if you have a '73 and a fan clutch, it's no longer stock, and you need to know what the water pump came off of in order to get the correct fan.

The fans are specific to the water pump they are on. There are non-clutch fans (have 4 blades and a very tight bolt pattern), non-AC clutched fans (7 blades and a wider pattern) and AC-equipped fans (even wider spacing, but still 7 blades). Then there are different offsets.

So, if you have a '73 and a fan clutch, it's no longer stock, and you need to know what the water pump came off of in order to get the correct fan.

hey thanks for the info

radim,

can you send me a pict and tell me what one you have, that way i can sent the right one.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.