Roadsters goin' cheap!

If any of you guys have been wanting a roadster now seems to be the time to buy one, just quick search on all the craigslists shows a crap ton for sale below 2500 dollars and completely restored ones are going for below 20k.. If any of you guys are looking to buy one now would be the time! Just letting you guys know :lol:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you guys have been wanting a roadster now seems to be the time to buy one, just quick search on all the craigslists shows a crap ton for sale below 2500 dollars and completely restored ones are going for below 20k.. If any of you guys are looking to buy one now would be the time! Just letting you guys know :lol:

Yeah, I've been seeing those elusive roadsters showing up for sale over here. One is relatively complete and supposedly running for pretty cheap and no one has jumped on it. But there's a pretty limited Datsun interest down here. I'm tempted to get it but I know roadster parts just don't exist here. :( And I'm trying not to be a Datsun hoarder. :P 3 510's and 1 620.

lots of parts still available for them through dealer sites: http://www.datsunparts.com http://www.datsunroadster.com/ and I'm sure I'm missing some. I'd say you'd have a harder time finding 411 parts, you try to look them up at auto parts stores and you'll get a vw lol www.311s.org has the most roadster info. I'm not gonna push anyone into roadster ownership but I'd say these are fun little cars to work on and I'd like to see more ratsun roadsters.