Datsun 620 items for sale! Mag Wheels, Wink Mirror and Ignition

Sorry- NO SHIPPING ON THE WHEELS!

Hello ladies and gents. The first item for sale are my two front wheels off my 620. They are made by Western (I'll double check) and are 14x7 6 lug with 195x70x14. They are pretty darn good shape, they could use a good polish and light sand to get them to be shiny. The tires are basically new, I have a receipt for them. They were mounted and balanced at Econo tires in Anaheim, and they cost me $80.00 each. I am also throwing in two more 14x7 Mag wheels that are in need of resto, however are perfectly good to drive on. So you'll get 4 matching slotted mags and 2 tires already mounted for $100.00- good deal!

magright.jpg

magleft.jpg

Second item is a 3 panel Wink mirror. This does not require you to drill new holes as it simply clips over your existing mirror, the same way those " Broadway style " mirrors do. One Rubber fitting needs to be replaced. The back reads "Inspired by the Goose.." $20.00 shipped in a cardboard tube.

wink1.jpg

winkgoose.jpg

Last is a 620 Ignition switch with key- SOLD! Thank you! biggrin.gif

• Like 2
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of plug does the ignition switch use? Is it the same as the 210? If so, I'll take it :)

it is a 5 pin. I'll take a photo of it when I get home for you. I used that large key to make some genuine period era Nissan Keys out of some NOS blanks I had. They look much better although they are small and dinky.

• Like 2

it is a 5 pin. I'll take a photo of it when I get home for you. I used that large key to make some genuine period era Nissan Keys out of some NOS blanks I had. They look much better although they are small and dinky.

Sounds good :) Thanks man!

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.