wanted 67 411 grill

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pictures of the headlight trims. They are new but not perfect. The first picture is a good front shot, the second picture shows the inside edge of the rings so you can see what grill they fit. The last picture shows slight rust, I think that edge is the worst. These may be a reproduction part, I'm not real sure how to tell (it isn't obvious like on tail light lenses.)

My first choice would be to trade for a set of '66 headlight rings with good chrome. I don't know what I paid for them, just shoot me an offer if they are the ones you need.

Here are some pictures of the headlight trims. They are new but not perfect. The first picture is a good front shot, the second picture shows the inside edge of the rings so you can see what grill they fit. The last picture shows slight rust, I think that edge is the worst. These may be a reproduction part, I'm not real sure how to tell (it isn't obvious like on tail light lenses.)

My first choice would be to trade for a set of '66 headlight rings with good chrome. I don't know what I paid for them, just shoot me an offer if they are the ones you need.

Paul - Those aren't the same as the ones for a 67 grille. Yours are more rare, but won't work for Brittney's car. They're nice though!!!

Well actually there were three emblems seen on 1967 Datsun grilles, as I have owned over 15 411's! There is the PL 411, often seen with the D emblem, sometimes with the upright emblem and the RL 411, with the 1600 engine, but IT IS NOT the SSS model. The SSS uses the same grille, but with the added SSS emblem easily attached to the drivers side of the grille. I think I have all the grilles, aw....so many parts, love it. Of course, Datsun did these changes just whenever they seemed to run out of a particular vendors parts and then would suddenly switch to another emlem, etc, with no attention to year or model, got to love it. Parts books sometimes give the actual break-down of emblems per what time frame.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.