Washington Vacation

My family and I are planing a Vacation in August where we are going to drive from Lethbridge Alberta to Seattle then we are planing to to maybe spend a day in Aberdeen. I was hoping that some one would know of some good camping spot along I90 and a good camp ground in Seattle with showers. I would also like to meet up with some Ratsun members from Washington to have few beers and talk about Datsuns.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To find a campsite go here...This one is pretty cool imo...This one kinda sucks but it's 1/2 hour South of Seattle. Might check out a KOA too but they usually suck.

Why Aberdeen? You either have family there or you REALLY love Kurt Cobain 'cause it kinda pretty much sucks there. No offense! Very depressed after the fall of the lumber mills and all. Reasonably close to some beaches though!

• 3 weeks later...

If your going down I90 past Moses lake turn off (at moses lake) go north towards grand coulee dam there is a camp ground at sun lake.with lots of swimming area,but if you keep going north to coulee dam you`ll see the wicked-est scenery ever between sun lakes and coulee city.Seattle is a really large city so you should plan on camping as far east as North Bend. If your in Aberville you could drive a little further and go to the twin harbors state park in Grayland its right on the beach.And a little advice about Aberville --if you get out of your car LOCK IT!!