FS: NOS Fender and Door Mirrors

Selling a set of genuine Nissan fender mirrors new never installed not sure exact application but will pretty much fit anything, the upper side of the mirrors is made of Stainless.. Asking $85.00 plus $10 shipping to the lower 48 states.. LOCALS WELCOME!

P3231106.jpg

P3231105.jpg

I Also have a set of door mirrors machined out of Billet aluminum new never used $60.00 plus $10 shipping to the lower 48 states.. REALLY COOL!!

P3231101.jpg

P3231103.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SOLD BOTH SETS!! :thumbup: BUT!! I have it turns out another set of Fender mirrors I wanna sell since I won't be using them on my project, so LAST CHANCE!! exact same as the ones pictured on the AD..

I'll take the second set if still possible?

So did the last set of fender mirrors get bought up or em i drooling on my key in anticipation for nuthin? :hmm:

Yes they did to: hillbillyhector! Might have one last set might be sold to already to someone who inquired before you sorry.. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Well it turns out I will have another set of the Fender mirrors by the end of this coming week! I sold a set of 2 rights to "dave71" and I have 2 left sides! So after we exchange I will have one last set of NOS Fender mirrors left! Anyone interested send me a PM and.. Should be able to ship out by the end of this coming week! :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.