wheel help

dimedude

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

found a set of wheels i was thinking about buying but no sure if they will fit there 15x7 with a +25 offset my 510 is lowered 1 inch

You should be fine, just make sure you watch your tire size. I wouldn't run anything more than 195/50's up front. I have less than 1/2" clearance from tire to strut tube with 15 x 7 +15 offset.

• 2 weeks later...

15 x 7 +25s should barely fit stock struts. Its pretty tight though. I just put 15x7 +20s on my shortened stock struts and have about 1/4" to the strut.

15 x 8 +35s will need at least a 1" spacer to clear the strut. You should be more in the +10 range and then the wheel will still stick out beyond stock front fenders. Maybe try 8s in the back and 7s in the front. Rotas have a lot of sizes and offsets available. Try JLBMotorsports.com

1010tires.com has a good wheel offset calculator.

IMG_1375.jpg

looking at a 15x8" set of RB rotas, they say they have 35mm offset,

http://www.racinglab.com/rota-rb-15x8-4100-35.html

my rear is flared so I'm not worried about that, you guys think it will clear the front?

my front is stock except for some antiroll bars and not lowered, I could just go with the 7" but I'm wanting a 8...

Uh....... Dude......

The link you posted is a 4x100 bolt pattern............. and no....... a 15x8 +35 will not fit on stock struts

The only offset they offer in your bolt pattern is 15x8 +0,,,, and they will probably fit,,, but you will need flares

thanks guys, ended up going for the 15x7, seems like thats the best choice, maybe 8s in the back later, when i have enough power to justify it...

yeah i ended up realizing i'd need the 114s...that would have been bad...

i have 16x8 with +24 off set and they fit like a charm.

100_2976.jpg