520 rear drums

boxboy

I have a drum somewhere that is out of round. I think it is the rear driver side. Having trouble locating a parts store that can get them, and paying shipping makes them twice as much. Anyone know where to get them? Does anything cross over?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack up rear of the truck with stands(if you can afford them) and put in gear say like 3rd and gas it and see if the vibration is still there. then try w/out the wheels. Maybe you just have bad tires .

Liek ai said in earlier tyr looking under rockauto.com under 521 cause most stuff tranfered over the 521. But Im not positive. YOu have to do soem research on this.

Can alway take it off and and have the drum turned and they can see if out of round.

I am pretty confident that it is the drums. I could have NAPA check it out. They don't have replacements though. The truck doesn't shake side to side or wobble like it would if you had bad tires. It just feels like it grabs and lets go a little as the wheels rotate. I can even hear the friction coming and going from that rear left wheel.