AUTOCROSS JULY 3rd and 4th

69FJWagon

Just wanted to extend an invite to all the northern California Datsun heads, American Autocross is having there annual Larry Park Memorial event at Marina airport July 3rd and 4th weekend its always a great weekend of cars and good times if anyone is interested let me know I would love to see more Datsuns at a the events

here are the directions:

Marina

From the Bayarea or North Bay: Take 880/680/101 to San Jose, take 101 south to 156 west near Salinas, go to Hwy 1 and go south for 7-10 miles to Marina, Calif, Take the Reservation RD exit and go east through Marina to Imjin Rd and take a left, go about 200 yards and take a right into the entrance, we should have a small sign that directs you to the the autox site on the airport.

From the Central Valley: Take 152 to 101 south, take 101 south to 156 west near Salinas, go to Hwy 1 and go south for 7-10 miles to Marina, Calif, Take the Reservation RD exit and go east through Marina to Imjin Rd and take a left, go about 200 yards and take a right into the entrance, we should have a small sign that directs you to the the autox site on the airport.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like fun. Won't be there though. I know people would like to see picks of previous years.

I will try and find some pictures from past events...

here is a short video of me driving my buddys car about 5 years ago unfortunatly we no longer have that event site but still a great group of people and some badass cars

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4017902759781741353&ei=Qa4fTM_7FaLIqAPtsLjBCg&q=maier%2Bracing#

Just show up and pay your entry fees ($40) per day (2 day event) they have loaner helmets available but if you own one bring it and there are no club fees you also have to have your car put through our tech inspection that consist of the basics seat belts, battery hold down, seat is mounted good and just the basics easy to pass if you do regular up keep on your car

Clayton

BUMP...

I know there are a few Ratsun members living in the bay area... COME OUT AND PLAY!!! should be great weather and a great time, I would really like to see a few more Datsuns out there :cool:

Clayton

I would but my car has no engine. :)

And my toyota starts to feel funny past 4,500RPM's(Not to mention the slushbox). biggrin.gif

Edit, maybe I'll try to convince my parents to do some abuse to the old toyota... laugh.gif

Hmm... What time does it start?

So the Autocross starts both days at 9am and the gates open at about 7:30am

can u give me the exact addres pls would like to go just need to make some plans thanks

I dont have an exact address but I listed the directions to the event in the first post from the bay area and should be easy enough to follow...

i would totally be down there if my car was done!!!! for both days too! ah damn if i just had 2 more weeks.

you could always come down and check it out and get an idea of how it runs...hell if you want bring your helmet and I will give you a ride

check out the website...

www.americanautox.com

hope to see a few fellow Datsun heads out there

I would but my car has no engine. :)

And my toyota starts to feel funny past 4,500RPM's(Not to mention the slushbox). biggrin.gif

Edit, maybe I'll try to convince my parents to do some abuse to the old toyota... laugh.gif

Hmm... What time does it start?

So the Autocross starts both days at 9am and the gates open at about 7:30am

can u give me the exact addres pls would like to go just need to make some plans thanks

I dont have an exact address but I listed the directions to the event in the first post from the bay area and should be easy enough to follow...

i would totally be down there if my car was done!!!! for both days too! ah damn if i just had 2 more weeks.

you could always come down and check it out and get an idea of how it runs...hell if you want bring your helmet and I will give you a ride

check out the website...

www.americanauto-x.com

hope to see a few fellow Datsun heads out there

Clayton

Cool, should be fun. I'm assuming there is no age limit on this?

I'm hoping to bring my toyota down and see how it goes.

yes there is an age limit and I believe its 16 with a current drivers license and I think you have to be 14 or 15 to do a ride along and permission from your parents

I will be driving the green 510 with silver Panasports (Lisas 510) come introduce yourself so I can put a face to a screen name

Clayton

yes there is an age limit and I believe its 16 with a current drivers license and I think you have to be 14 or 15 to do a ride along and permission from your parents

I will be driving the green 510 with silver Panasports (Lisas 510) come introduce yourself so I can put a face to a screen name

Clayton

Hoping to make it tomorrow, or Sunday pending on how my car repairs go today(toyota). biggrin.gif

hows the green car holding up? Looks like its movin!

Holding up great Jon... getting the car better and better every time out. How are you guys doing?

Holding up great Jon... getting the car better and better every time out. How are you guys doing?

Doing good! Kinda bored since it is summer and nothing to do! (school is not in session) No Datsuns to work on :( I just have my Z car and it is a daily driver with no frills or thrills. I have been traveling with it though. First across the US then down to the Southern states. I have been in 16 states with this Z car!!! What size exhaust are you running on the green car?

Doing good! Kinda bored since it is summer and nothing to do! (school is not in session) No Datsuns to work on :( I just have my Z car and it is a daily driver with no frills or thrills. I have been traveling with it though. First across the US then down to the Southern states. I have been in 16 states with this Z car!!! What size exhaust are you running on the green car?

Running 2 1/2 " with the same stuff you had on there just ran out the back now... wow 16 states in your Z thats awesome!