1972 510 wagon shell 700

I lost my garage and have to sell my project

For sale is a 1972 datsun 510 wagon shell(no motor or trans) body is in good shape a little surface rust here and there and has some rot in the drives side rocker panel the car will come with a rocker panel section and another wiring harness 700 obo

IMG_2053.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im about 20 minutes south of san francisco here are some pics fo the front seats and floor boards ill take some of the back later as you can see the floors are rust free dirty but no rust and the seats are civic seats i believe the dash is cracked but not to bad

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

Also for sale is a DGR fabrication ka24/sr20 engine swap kit come with

Engine cross member with adjustable control arms

Transmission cross member and isolator

And last but not least a ka24de motor and trans out of a 94 240sx with around 75,000 miles on it comes with ecu harness etc. All it needs is a clutch

looking for a set of dual webers

i have a set of 40 mikunis avail.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/21985-mikuni-40phhh/page__p__310328__hl__40phh__fromsearch__1#entry310328

PM sent

clean title reg is up its like $112 for the reg i thought this was a good price i really dont want to get rid of the wagon i was trying to sell my 2 door so i would have plenty of funds for the wagon project but do to recent events i am forced to sell the wagon good news is theres no need to sell the 2 door :D

oh and forgot to mention in pervious post's the wagon comes with an extra set of doors,it has a 68 bumper needs to be restored, and HID headlights.

I hope some one on here picks this thing up i can't stand the people on craigslist any more iv had 3 people ask me how it runs and 1 guy asked me what kind of gas mileage it gets.My post reads"1972 510 wagon NO motor or trans" i don't get it :blink:

oh and forgot to mention in pervious post's the wagon comes with an extra set of doors,it has a 68 bumper needs to be restored, and HID headlights.

I hope some one on here picks this thing up i can't stand the people on craigslist any more iv had 3 people ask me how it runs and 1 guy asked me what kind of gas mileage it gets.My post reads"1972 510 wagon NO motor or trans" i don't get it :blink:

some Retarded people i guess... :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.