Project Grey_Matter needs some parts

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a later 620 wiper switch, and I *might* have an early black knob for it unless all yours are green. Shoot me an IM with your address and Ill send it to you. Price = Free for straightening all that shit out on the raw deal with the truck... Give the truck a good once over and let me know if theres any other little shit you need.

On the windshield, call your local glass places, They are still available and last time I checked up here installed price was less than 200 (about 3 yrs ago) with a new gasket.

How early of an air cleaner? I have a 73 that I got in pieces that has an air cleaner siting in the cab. Most likely it's to a 73. I'm in San Diego, so you can pick it up. How's 20 sound? Or make offer. (if moparvwfreak's is out of the question)

Paul

How early of an air cleaner? I have a 73 that I got in pieces that has an air cleaner siting in the cab. Most likely it's to a 73. I'm in San Diego, so you can pick it up. How's 20 sound? Or make offer. (if moparvwfreak's is out of the question)

Paul

my truck is 12/72 ..so an early 73....20 sounds great.

Paul

i sent you a PM with my number...please call me

Hey along with the gauge cluster/dash insert i have a wiper switch and headlight switch with the "fiber optic" lines to both and the light module all together for sale if you're still looking... when you hit the headlights both switches light up

Hey along with the gauge cluster/dash insert i have a wiper switch and headlight switch with the "fiber optic" lines to both and the light module all together for sale if you're still looking... when you hit the headlights both switches light up

whacha want for it all?

p.m. me please with your answer, im at work and its not letting me send a pm for some reason

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.