WTB Front Crossmember

I'm looking for a stock engine crossmember and possibly an L16 oil pan to put my L20B in the 510's bay...

Shipping will be to 88220, need this one semi-fast cause I have an engine waiting on it! :)

Thanks!!!

-Madison

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you even looked? I swear I spotted a front cross-member in the PARTS FOR SALE section. Im thinking a lot of people post ads for common stuff without looking first,not saying you did,but these items should be easy to get.

Have you even looked? I swear I spotted a front cross-member in the PARTS FOR SALE section. Im thinking a lot of people post ads for common stuff without looking first,not saying you did,but these items should be easy to get.

Kmc...you gave me a senility scare, so I just double checked my ad. I didn't list one. I say I've

got a lot else that's not listed, implying maybe a front crossmember, so I looked and wanted to

tell him I checked but no luck. I had one whose condition I didn't recall and a good look at it

revealed that it's too rusty for anyone to want. Wanted to bump his thread because nobody

else responded and now he's got some offers. The wheels of commerce have been greased :D

Now I'm really having a senility scare...I just realized that kmc was asking whether matwood

looked and not me (?). Hope I've got it right this time...

i'm waiting to see what that '68 one is gonna do....

ebay? ill not bid again if so... (if not, no one else is allowed to out bid me <_< )

dunno if the seller is on here, but its listed on the realm, make him an offer. (he orginally started it @ $200 )

Yeah, on ebay hang....

I'd like to see where it goes... if not someone on here has offered me a great price on a later model one.

I am also in need of the engine mounts that attach to the engine, not the mounts that typically stay on the crossmember...

Anyone have any of these for the L20B???

they are the same for the L series, you can re use them, with new isolators(mounts)

i have a set that i believe are spoken for...

after canby im know another set can be procured ;)

[/bidding]

Yeah, on ebay hang....

I'd like to see where it goes... if not someone on here has offered me a great price on a later model one.

I am also in need of the engine mounts that attach to the engine, not the mounts that typically stay on the crossmember...

I've got those upper mounts: $40 shipped. If this is going in a 510 you need L16 510 mounts and

that's what I have. I also have a set of 610 mounts from an L18 and have carefully compared and

measured them with 510 mounts. 610 brackets mount the engine about 1/2" higher than 510 mounts,

so they won't work. Bolt spacing where bracket mounts to block is 55 mm on L16 and L18. I didn't

measure the ones on an L20b - someone please advise if L20b's have different bolt spacing, but I've

never heard of this.

I also realized I've got a couple of late style oil pans: $60 shipped...might be high shipped from

over here, but keep in mind if others don't work out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.