Not mine - 79 620 and 72 $ 500. for both

From yahoo 620 group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/datsun620/photos/album/798379419/pic/list?mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc

FOR SALE: 1979 DATSUN KING CAB 5 speed and

1972 DATSUN PICKUP 4 speed

PRICE: $500 for both. NO HAGGLE! CASH ONLY! NO TRADES!

Look for pictures under "Cory's '79 King Cab". I will post pictures of specific views upon request.

1979 Datsun King Cab: Engine is out of truck on an engine stand indoors. It's clean, as are all the unassembled parts. Most body and engine compartment bolts have been bagged and labeled as to location. Transmission is out of truck as well. Body has some rust problems and is the victim of my amature body work.

= Head recently rebuilt

= New timing chain

= New gaskets and seals

= Have 2 new front fenders

= Have new front chrome bumper

= Have 12 wheels (includes factory wheels)

= Have new speedometer cable

= Have new clutch

= Have all the pieces for the aftermarket air conditioning system.

Front suspension has new upper and lower control arm bushings. Rotors have been turned but are rusty from sitting outdoors. Have reman calipers that have not been installed and are loaded and painted with high temp red ceramic caliper paint. Have custom built speaker box made from 3/4 inch particle board that fits behind the seats. Holds 2 10" woofers and 2 6 1/2" coaxials.

1972 DATSUN PICKUP: I bought this truck solely for the front skirt on the passenger side of the pickup bed. No other parts have been used and appears to be complete. Does not run.

Paul Strickland

pastric@bellsouth.net

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From yahoo 620 group

http://groups.yahoo....start=1&dir=asc

FOR SALE: 1979 DATSUN KING CAB 5 speed and

1972 DATSUN PICKUP 4 speed

PRICE: $500 for both. NO HAGGLE! CASH ONLY! NO TRADES!

Look for pictures under "Cory's '79 King Cab". I will post pictures of specific views upon request.

1979 Datsun King Cab: Engine is out of truck on an engine stand indoors. It's clean, as are all the unassembled parts. Most body and engine compartment bolts have been bagged and labeled as to location. Transmission is out of truck as well. Body has some rust problems and is the victim of my amature body work.

= Head recently rebuilt

= New timing chain

= New gaskets and seals

= Have 2 new front fenders

= Have new front chrome bumper

= Have 12 wheels (includes factory wheels)

= Have new speedometer cable

= Have new clutch

= Have all the pieces for the aftermarket air conditioning system.

Front suspension has new upper and lower control arm bushings. Rotors have been turned but are rusty from sitting outdoors. Have reman calipers that have not been installed and are loaded and painted with high temp red ceramic caliper paint. Have custom built speaker box made from 3/4 inch particle board that fits behind the seats. Holds 2 10" woofers and 2 6 1/2" coaxials.

1972 DATSUN PICKUP: I bought this truck solely for the front skirt on the passenger side of the pickup bed. No other parts have been used and appears to be complete. Does not run.

Paul Strickland

pastric@bellsouth.net

hey mark here again just signed on to this site please call or text me about thouse datsun trucks im in woodstock will come and look at them now i got the cash if u got the goods need engine L18 or 20 for my 74 620 but ill take all of it 4049366029 cell or 7705914175 home

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.