1972 Datsun 521 pickup in Phoenix, AZ

IMG_1323.jpgI'm selling my 72 521 that's in East Mesa right now. I hate to have to sell it, but I had some unexpected medical bills come up, so.... Its in really good shape for a 521, it has no rust, currently has an l18 with brandy-new factory carb. Starts and runs great! Has brand new brake and clutch master cylinders, brand new clutch slave cylinder, new hoses, converted to single point 510 distributer, new oil, etc. My brother and I have recently gone through the normal tunings stuff like carb and valve adjustment, points, timing, etc. Has all 5 original wheels with hubcaps, although I think 2 of the hubcaps are off a 620, but they look the same to me. tires are good, has perfect bumperettes. The only thing that really bothers me about the truck is that the hood has been replaced and one fender is a little wavy, and someone has tried to body work it, but didn't do that great. Most people don't notice it. The paint is lackluster, just kind of a semi-gloss Kermit green color. I buffed out the hood and front fenders and it has kind of a kool patina'd shine to it. Oh yeah, and the grill and headlights are all 100% perfect. This was my project truck. It is not done, although it could be driven as is. Also comes with some extra stuff, like extra set of doors, extra dash frame, some other parts that are in the bed. Someone please buy this truck and do something cool with it! Oh yeah, It also has a clean clear AZ title. If you're interested, call me at 623-512-0523

Thanks,

Mark

datsun_521_02JPG.jpgIMG_1322.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.