anyone know Tom Neeley Motorsports????

hi, this guy called me...said he owns Neeley Motorsports and has built cars for Pete Brock and John Morton...just want to make sure he is on the up and up. said he is in Bloomington, near LA, Calif. and has a 310 area code phone number. Any help from you Calif folks? thanks, much appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, he called me about a car...story sounded very very strange. He claims to have built cars for Pete Brock and John Morton...so that would make him pretty old...but he sounded young...and then couldn't find anything on the internet. Said his shop is in Bloomington, 60 m. east of LA? Appreciate any help.

hi, he called me about a car...story sounded very very strange. He claims to have built cars for Pete Brock and John Morton...so that would make him pretty old...but he sounded young...and then couldn't find anything on the internet. Said his shop is in Bloomington, 60 m. east of LA? Appreciate any help.

Tom is a great guy and has built cars for those people as well as many others he also helped troy build his B-sedan car as far as age he is in his 40s, if you have any questions call Troy he will varify any info you need