Lug Sizes and Fitment on 620?

I found some cool slot mag style wheels supposedly off a 78 jeep. Online it says the center bore is bigger and they have the same bolt pattern as a 620 but it says that the 620 uses a 12mmx1.25 lug nut and these jeep wheels use a 7/16-RH? Does this matter and will it fit a 620 truck with out any issues?

Thanks. :cool:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should fit, but you have to get the correct lugnuts. However they may use the old mag shank style lugnuts, might have a hard time finding those in a 12x1.5mm.

Thanks,

I bought the wheels and it looks like they aren't factory (maybe they are I dunno) but they look to use a standard accorn lug nut. Even the stock 620 lugs fit. So thankfully didn't need anything special I think. :lol:

The factory jeep slotted mags had three small holes in them to hold the center caps on. Small hole between every other lug bolt hole. I think that they were a 15 x 7" wheel.

Yeah, check my project thread in the truck section. Posted some pics of the wheels. I attempted to measure the wheel with the tire on and it seemed to be about 8 inches? I guess I won't know for sure till the tire is off. Back spacing is pretty reasonable for a 4x4 wheel at roughly 4in.

wish I had all four caps. Only got three.. i'd consider customizing them if I had all 4 but might sell the three..