Need a 1200 coupe windshield

I need a windshield for my 73 1200 coupe in order to get the title and reg changed to Utah where I now reside. I already tried Pilkingotn, none left. There is one on ebay but is almost 300 plus would have to be shipped from New Jersey. Anyone have one or know where one might be in a yard? Unfortunaty I ill have to get it shipped somehow unless it is close to me in Utah, a brother in Portland area or my parents in Tucson AZ. Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Kelly

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly,

I hate to ask but none of the local glass shops can get one? Its been about 3 years but I got one through a local glass shop here in NM. I'll make a call on Monday and see if they still have a source.

The other Kelly

Hey other Kelly lol!

Yeah I tried the glass shops, they checked pilkingotn that supposedly is the old car source. They said they can't get them anymore. I think they are available overseas but that doesn't really help. It would end up over 500 bucks! I can drive a ways to pick one up for less than that. I need to call a yard and see if there is any on the yard list.

If you do check, let me know what they say.

Thanks

Kelly2 (you were here first) :P

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.