Who has an E10/E13 and needs two webers?

Looking through Pierce Weber and found this little gem. I've never seen one before and they've only got one...

But for 70 bucks it can be yours. Looks like there's ample room to port the crap out of it too should you want to do that...

Manifold

Were's fisch? He needs to get this and an E13 and dump it in his 1000.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found this too, man I am playing catch-up! So freakin rad Mag, my only thought though is that this carb set-up would poke into the steering column (and possibly the fender too!!)

Do you have these carbs? How long are they?

Such a good price!!!

Ah, I found measurements. I have 10" before fender and a steering column in the way. The carbs are 7" long w/ horns, then you have to figure the manifold is longer than 3" I'd guess and a modern head would probably be wider that the C-engine too.

I also figured out this is for the later 80's E engine and not the 60's 320 era. I think the later ones were FWD too. But they did make a turbo version!

Alas as I got to measuring I realized nothing will fit in there with that steering column, so it'd have to go for almost any swap but a MG or J-series, possible A-series or the E1 series. And no long carbs allowed! Hmmm where is my Borgeson catalog?

(Really though I will do well just to get it on the road with the stock engine this year. Swaps are stuff of dreams right now!)

PP_LangleyStart20.jpg