Carpet ?'s

OK I want to carpet my single cab 620 myself but I cant find cheap quality carpet anywhere. I dont want that thin ass autozone shit. I dont want to get a stupid kit from a 720 or something I want some acctual carpet by the yard. I want some good quality pyle... or loop carpet (whatever is cheaper) so....

1) where can i get loop or pyle carpet? (in a store or online)

2) what type of carpet should I get?

3) how much should i get

thanks

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the wrecking yard and look for other vehicles with good carpet, dont worry about the color. The hard part with 620s is finding something that will fit around the inner fender wells. I know 720 can be trimmed to fit, its damn near perfect, check any other jap truck (mazda, mitsu, yota) also. Look at all makes and models though. 99% of the time OEM carpet from any manufacturer will be of better quality than any aftermarket.

When you get it all cut to fit take it back out and spray it with fabric dye, black is always best, you can always touch it up with a cheapo can of black spraypaint afterwards. You want to dye it the first time though so the color will stay and look nice for a long time.