521 Parts

I need the hood ornament....the steel clamp that holds the steering column to the dash area....I have no idea what the previous owner was thinking. I also need the metal mounting plate for the cigarette lighter that mounts under the dash. Need both seat belts too....or any kind of seat belts that will work in a 521 perferably ones out of a datsun/nissan pickup!

let me know if you have anything Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offer on the truck but It would cost me more in gas then I can afford to get down there:thumbup:

datsunfish, I would be very greatfull if you had these parts...I would show you a pic of my 521 but I cant find out how to post the pic on here yet.....am I really that slow. how do you do it?

i found the emblem.It has 2 holes drilled through it but I will fix it up the best I can.I need inside projects today anyways on account of it snowing.I know I have the steering column thing somewhere but I havnt figured out where yet.I can only find 1 part of the 521 belts but I am sure I have a whole set somewhere.If I cant find them I have a full set from my 620 that I cleaned up for my 510 but they dont mount the same so they are no use there.

Let me fix up the emblem and find the bracket and I will work out a good price for you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.