Turn Six Suspension

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ST springs are better for non coil over springs

but everbody does coil overs now anyways.

http://www.stracing.com/

Turns Six, the coil loops are to close together. means if you cut a coil or 2 to get it lower youll have coil bind.

Are you asking if Turn Six is something Special? NO. used 25$ or give them away

Thanks for the clarification. My car has a lot more then springs under it including sway bar and other pieces from Turn Six. I was hoping to get some info on them as a company and if they were still in business. I don't worry about coil binding, my car is about 2.5 inches off the ground and you can't push it down. On track its like a slot car.

my car is about 2.5 inches off the ground and you can't push it down

Is that cause of coil binding ??????or the strut is riding on the bump stops?

No suspension on the race track might be good. But on the street you need some give over the rought roads.

Most racers dont use a rear swaybar.

Im sure the Turn Six sway bars are OK just the spring werent anything special and they went out of Bussniss as did Quickor. I heard ST was going to make springs again .

My yellow 510 has turn six springs that the previos onwer cut . So more or less i got about 1/4 to 1/2 travel in the front cause of the coils binding together. Bu since I rarely drive the car I dont car and its more for looks. I dont drive on rough roads with it either.

Most poeple go ithe the 280zx strut cause of the bigger brakes. but also cause it has a shorter Over All Length. mean get a shorter strut but a longer spring for the travel.

if you want to talk to a real suspension expert Keith Law(Bertvorgen) on the 510realm is more of a expert on angles ect or maybe Byron510 and soem others.