NOS 2 Day show in Yokohama

benzo

I just got back from Japan and was able to attend the NOS 2 Day show in yokohama. If you love old school imports try to make this show. I was fortunate to meet owners from star road and rocky auto owner and he let me sit in his carbon fiber Z. that was awesome. if you want to see pics check out my flickr site under benzo510 or myspace under garagelife.

Benzo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So that Z is real carbon fiber not no vinyl wrap?

from what it looked like they made front fenders, light pockets,bumpers,rear hatch,cowl,battery cover lid and misc out of carbon fiber and the main body is overlay over the original body. very clean work. you can see on my pics that one pic shows the seam overlay near the hatch area on the roof area.

Nice hat collection, I have a hat collection myself, just cant seem to stop buying them...... :D

Yeah I am sort of addicted. I just picked up one more cap from New Era Japan. I need to get a cap holder to protect them. I am particular of the hats I get though. you got a pic of your collection?

Yeah I am sort of addicted. I just picked up one more cap from New Era Japan. I need to get a cap holder to protect them. I am particular of the hats I get though. you got a pic of your collection?

ill take a pic jus for you, i have about 50 right now, i wish i could get some from japan... :D