240Z/280Z/280 ZX parts for sale (MD)

I've got a bunch of spares laying around that I don't need anymore. I'd rather have the space and extra funds (for more goodies) than the parts. I'm flexible, so all the prices aren't set in stone I can shoot pictures this weekend for interested parties.

L28 timing chain set (NIB) -- $40

L28 exhaust manifold (NIB) -- $45

240Z dash cover -- $15

It's textured hard plastic, black in color. No cracks/chips/fading

240Z Xenon lip -- $35

This is well used, pulled off a retired autocross car,pre-restoration. So it has som dings and dents and acouple of torn mounting points.

280Z Framerails -- $150

These are still in the box. Heavier gauge of steel than most rails (can't remember the gauge). These are full rails, they go the length of the car.

280ZX headlight covers -- $25

clear plastic, still in sealed packaging. Complete with instructions and mounting hardware

280ZX taillights -- $40

No damage or discolorations, great shape. These are the 'late' tails, with the horizontal lines.

I've got a couple other things that I'll add tomorrow, once I finish digging around. Parts are negotiable, and can be shipped at buyer's expense. I'm located in MD, so local pickup is good, too.

--Ruster

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

240Z dash cover -- $15

It's textured hard plastic, black in color. No cracks/chips/fading

240Z Xenon lip -- $35

This is well used, pulled off a retired autocross car,pre-restoration. So it has som dings and dents and acouple of torn mounting points.

280ZX headlight covers -- $25

clear plastic, still in sealed packaging. Complete with instructions and mounting hardware

pics?

Pics for Skib as requested. I misplaced the ZX headlight covers while packing/unpacking parts, so I'll look for it and have those tomorrow at the latest. Sorry to take so long, Just been really busy.

(fixed for ya)

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Pics for Skib as requested. I misplaced the ZX headlight covers while packing/unpacking parts, so I'll look for it and have those tomorrow at the latest. Sorry to take so long, Just been really busy.

(fixed for ya)

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Do the socks come with this stuff?

I am sooooo interested.....

Sorry, I had to do it....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.