Super stif rear springs for my 510

Hey guys, I got my VG swap near completion and I ran into a few issues so its back up on blocks. I got most of them fixed all ready but one. When I romp on the gas the rear end squats alot! The rear tires rub on the inner fender well in the rear..pretty bad. I need to find alot stiffer springs. What do you recomend I try? I will post a wanted add also trying to find some....thank in advance!!! Trying to get it in god runnin orde for canby!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys does anyone out there have a set of super stiff rear springs that will fit in the back of my dime? Or can recommend a vehicle thats works good to pull them from? Let me know if you have any please. I have stock cut springs now and they are too too soft for the VG torque! It squats and is rpping up my new rubber!!!! THANKS GUYS LET ME KNOW ASAP!

Front springs from a D50 pickup should do. I forget the spring rate, but they're quite a bit stiffer, and you can cut them down to a nice height, too. Easy to come by. They're the ones I've put into the rear of my sedan for now.

Front springs from a D50 pickup should do. I forget the spring rate, but they're quite a bit stiffer, and you can cut them down to a nice height, too. Easy to come by. They're the ones I've put into the rear of my sedan for now.

I picked up a set of D50 springs and cut a half a coil. It rode nice but sat far too high, so I cut anoher half out and it sits pretty good but its back to rubbing.....I either need stretched tires or stiffer springs so.....

1200 POUND SPRINGS WANTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY TO SELL!

I picked up a set of D50 springs and cut a half a coil. It rode nice but sat far too high, so I cut anoher half out and it sits pretty good but its back to rubbing.....I either need stretched tires or stiffer springs so.....

1200 POUND SPRINGS WANTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY TO SELL!

If it's stock location rear springs you are looking for, contact Specialty Engineering in British Columbia, they have new ones from 200lb rate and up ....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.