L24 Cam OIler spraybar needed locally

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 2 of them hanging in my garage - I'm close - Sure we can work something out if you need one - Steve 12062 Prairie Creek Lane marysville CA 95901 - Google it and see if its close enough - Steve

I got 2 of them hanging in my garage - I'm close - Sure we can work something out if you need one - Steve 12062 Prairie Creek Lane marysville CA 95901 - Google it and see if its close enough - Steve

Your an hour and a half away. Google says about 70 miles. Do you have any plans to come toward Sacramento? Maybe I could meet you somewhere?

call or email me if you think we could work something out.

831-402-5387

The cylinder head comes back from the machine shop today if there were no further complications with the valve seats. The spray bar is one of the last things to assemble so I think I have a few days yet. Or the Cylinder head could be at the shop for one more day again. They found a crack in the #3 cylinder chamber that was about 1/2" long. So they fixed that. I had them install new valve seats and the larger valves in it.

Ray

Your an hour and a half away. Google says about 70 miles. Do you have any plans to come toward Sacramento? Maybe I could meet you somewhere?

call or email me if you think we could work something out.

831-402-5387

The cylinder head comes back from the machine shop today if there were no further complications with the valve seats. The spray bar is one of the last things to assemble so I think I have a few days yet. Or the Cylinder head could be at the shop for one more day again. They found a crack in the #3 cylinder chamber that was about 1/2" long. So they fixed that. I had them install new valve seats and the larger valves in it.

Ray

I don't get down to Sac much try to stay out of the big city - I can meet you in at the Walmart in Olivehurst/Linda - That would save you about 30 minites - Like Friday afternoon after I get off work? which would be like 5:00 - It is right off 70 or 65 depending how you come up - take a look at that and see if it will work for you - Steve

A good friend of mine travels to Yuba City often. I asked him to let me know if he is going this week and he said possibly on Friday. He says he would not mind picking up the tube for me. Can you PM me your personal contact info and I will let you know if he or I could make it up there?

Ray

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.