Hi, I need 510 seats!

I need front and back seats for my 510 project, I don't care if they're all original or if they've been reupholstered, as long as they look kinda like stock ones I'll be happy.

I currently have mr2 seats, which are really comfy, but I'm going for an all stock look.

I'm willing to trade my mr2 seats, or just buy your seats outright. Big plus if you're in the seattle area so I can come pick them up.

let me know!

ben

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be asking to much for mine. $250 im in san diego

datsunint-1.jpg

Those are some sharp looking seats! I was hoping for something a little cheaper, and a little closer to home. I'll let you know if I'm having a hard time finding anything.

i have a pair of seats, they arent stock but its worth a shot. I took them outta my 510

seats.jpg

I was asking $100 but you can have them for $50

$50 sounds nice! I'm really trying to go for that stock look though...

Hey, i have both stock front seats. both have some tears but better than a lot i've seen. $150 let me know if your interested and i will take a pic

Get some pics, I'd love to see them. For $150 I'd like to get seats that are in great shape, ready to bolt in. If they're torn up I'll have to spend another $150 or so to get them recovered -so I'd need you to work with me on the price a bit.

I know your going for the stock look. Thats the only reason I have kept mine. I love my 510 but to be honest I find the stock seats a real pain in the ass.

Wanna trade for some super comfy MR2 seats :) LOL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.