Parting Out 1972 Datsun 510

Front and Rear bumpers - $100 SOLD

Black and tan door panels - $25 a piece

Dash - $100

Fairlady Z wheels (sold as set) - $400

1.6L 4 cylinder married to a 4 speed, 2 barrel Weber carb, Brand new NGK plugs, Brand new Fuel Filter, Brand new slave cylinder (THIS RUNS AND DRIVES, NEEDS SOME TLC THOUGH) - $500

2 nissan seats - $100

Guage cluster - $25

seats.jpg

ijdsaf.jpg

fairladys.jpg

dash.jpg

bumbper.jpg

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. I NEED THIS STUFF GONE ASAP. I LIVE IN TEMPLE TEXAS. WILL SHIP ON YOUR DIME. CALL MY CELL FOR QUESTIONS: 2542316955

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for the thing you stick the cigarette lighter into? shipped to 97236.

Does it work?

i honestly dont know if it works. I can try and find out for you. $10 + shipping. Im sure shipping is cheap for it.

are you parting out the whole car?,if so, intrested for the taillights ,fender side markers and rear door handles......thanks

No I am only parting out certain things. Im in the process of getting this thing ready for a DD Drift car so I will need all those items you aske for. thanks

Cool let me know.

If not just stick a car charger or something in there and see if it works or not.

yea I will check it out. I honestly dont even know if its plugged in. lol

Do you have the ignition switch assembly? I need everything that attaches to the steering column.

Yes I do. I am undecided if I will use it again... If I find a better alternative for my needs then I will sell it to ya

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.