So.Cal/Torrance Monthly Meet! 3-5-10

zetozeto99

March is around the corner!! Ready for the Monthly SoCal Classic Japanese Car meet? You know the drill by now! If not! Mark your calenders! First Friday of every month! Turn-outs for these meets have been great!! All Old School Japanese Cars are welcome to attend! Come out and support your local Classic Japanese car scene! Bring your Classic Datsun, Toyota, Mazda, Subaru, Mitsubishi, etc! Come represent your favorite make and model! No attitudes, No revving/burn-outs/racing will be tolerated! Keep it cool or you will be asked to leave and banned from future meets! This is a family oriented event and we want to keep it that way! *Please note that we are still in the wet season here in California and that the meet is subject to being "rained out". In this event: If we can, we will reschedule. Show up at your own risk... I'll post the night of the meet to assure everyone just in case!

**Where:

Torrance Cross Roads

Near the In-N-Out

24445 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA‎ 90505

**When:

3-5-10

7pm until whenever everyone leaves! See ya there!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im in!!!and ill take my camera for shure..hehe..ill see if my buddie julio with the white bluebird wants to go and a few other low key dimes in LA area..hehe...see ya there ppl..

wsup novita thats a koo mug shot lol do you still have the weber

wsup novita thats a koo mug shot lol do you still have the weber

haha thanks they got me just waking up with a hangover hahahaha...yeah good times..na dude the weber was sold to the guy who took my 521..he took the petronics dizzy too...

hey you comming out friday night to the meet?

ill txt/call you thursday see was up..

looks like im not gonna make it told some buddies to head over but it look like they dont wanna go if im not going cuz they dont know ppl there..lol..i told them i dont either and thats the point to meet the ratsun comunity..but idk..theyre laggin it..

i have to wire up my buddies sound system by tomorrow night and get it ready for DUB in anahiem..butt load of speakers and 5 amps...haha ill try and finish early but i doubt it..

well have fun guys!

Always nice to see a hako!

4412107927_259bcd35bd.jpg

I took a lot of pics but can't post them all. Just some faves (not all Datsuns either) Next time I'm bringing a tripod.

4412879226_a0ae8d7b53.jpg

Is the owner of this clean 620 on here? I always see this truck in my neighborhood. Hi neighbor.

4412891006_7b4c7c6fbf.jpg

4412124993_8fa86018e9.jpg

loved this dirty Toyota so much...I told the owner how rad I thought it was. He seemed to think I was messing with him, but I truly liked it!

4412893532_4a6fe1d50d.jpg

4412891984_4afe655b6b.jpg

My friend Adam's 1200 and a nice black 510 next to it (not mine, regrettably)

4412875574_5b5e697182.jpg

4412124993_734a2e4b69.jpg

This Corona was packing mean engine swappage...I knew it didn't sound "right" when it drove by. Very classy.

4412106757_17d39c81e3.jpg

4412127619_5ab463386e.jpg

idiot of the evening award goes to this jackass in the lifted Chevy truck, doing burnouts and speeding across the carpark. Funny how he seemed to be around for a long time and didn't stop and park. Probably because of the bunch of old school car lovin' folks he would have had to face...do like how the photo turned out though :lol:

4412124439_616548cb1c.jpg

Fantastic time, great cars, and hooray for rain waiting another day so we can make all the Home Depot customers go "What the hell?" as they leave the store!

BTW the green 510 wagon with primered BRE fenders and SSR's...that was me.

-Jun

What a great meet! The attendance #'s were a little lower than previous meets but I'm sure that was due to the slightly chilly weather and the clouds that threatened rain. Thanks to everyone who showed up! Before we get to the pix I would like to stress we must keep the engine revving and burn outs away from the meet please! If we wish to continue these meets without the wrong attention (COPS) then please don't partake in these actions! Thank you very much!

Now time for some pix!

DSCN2038.jpg

DSCN2039.jpg

DSCN2040.jpg

DSCN2041.jpg

DSCN2042.jpg

DSCN2043.jpg

DSCN2044.jpg

DSCN2045.jpg

DSCN2047.jpg

DSCN2048.jpg

DSCN2049.jpg