L320 Misc Parts

Anybody got a lower door hinge for driver side? Also need door sill plate for driver side. Last but not least the round turn signal clear lens for both sides.

Wasn't somebody working on replacements for these on old datsun pick up lovers former website?

thanks these are the only things I am missing to complete my restoration.

Terry, PM me or call me at 714 296 6760

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Terry - ODPL is still around, but the owner of the domani somehow let it lapse... Grrr.

Anyway, those guys are at datsun320.com - I'm sure someone will have what you're after.

Hi Terry - ODPL is still around, but the owner of the domani somehow let it lapse... Grrr.

Anyway, those guys are at datsun320.com - I'm sure someone will have what you're after.

I thought ODPL was alive and well, hosted on NicoClub: Old Datsun Pickup Lovers

Yeah, the original ODPL-dot-com domain registration lapsed and got snatched up by some low-rent domain grabber. :(

Ok thanks for the info I will go over and try to locate this guy Ken who was trying reproduce the lenses for the turn signals. You guys were right it is a Nico site now and I lost interest because the format totally changed.

Ok thanks for the info I will go over and try to locate this guy Ken who was trying reproduce the lenses for the turn signals. You guys were right it is a Nico site now and I lost interest because the format totally changed.

they did reproduce the signal lenses. I purchased some round ones. I think they had them in clear and amber. I'm not sure if they did the wedge shaped ones.....what's wrong with your door hinge??

You guys were right it is a Nico site now and I lost interest because the format totally changed.

No reason to stay away.

Keep us posted on the turn signal lenses, I need a set too.

they did reproduce the signal lenses. I purchased some round ones. I think they had them in clear and amber. I'm not sure if they did the wedge shaped ones.....what's wrong with your door hinge??

I thought they had reproduced the round ones did you get yours from Ken on ODPL? As far as my hinge, the hinge pin seems to be worn out there is movement between top and middle section I am bummed out I did not catch this during the body work process now the truck is 90% complete with restoration.

I thought they had reproduced the round ones did you get yours from Ken on ODPL? As far as my hinge, the hinge pin seems to be worn out there is movement between top and middle section I am bummed out I did not catch this during the body work process now the truck is 90% complete with restoration.

ODPL? Yes , I can't remember if I got them through Ken or how much I paid for them. I might have the transaction and contact info buried in my email's somewhere....

signallens001.jpg

signallens002.jpg

Didn't someone just post a how to on hinge pin restore? Mklotz maybe? It was for a 510 I think but might work for other vehicles as well. I'm pretty sure I have the hinge but wont be able to check until this weekend. This rain keeps me from doing alot of things.....

ODPL? Yes , I can't remember if I got them through Ken or how much I paid for them. I might have the transaction and contact info buried in my email's somewhere....

signallens001.jpg

signallens002.jpg

Didn't someone just post a how to on hinge pin restore? Mklotz maybe? It was for a 510 I think but might work for other vehicles as well. I'm pretty sure I have the hinge but wont be able to check until this weekend. This rain keeps me from doing alot of things.....

Yes Yes Yes whatever information can for me would be appricated I really need these. The ones I do have really look bad on my grill I had rechromed.

PM me of call me at 714 296 6760

thanks Terry

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.