2/25 Nor Cal South Bay Old School Import Meet

71DIMER

It's that time again, so get in your rides and get on down here after work, there's plenty of guys that come throughout the evening. Come check out everyone's rides.

There's plenty of light in the parking lot and plenty of hot coffee and/or hot chocolate at Starbucks so get in your dime and come on out for what's turned out to be a good meet!

WHAT:Nor Cal South Bay Old School Import Meet

WHERE:3605 El Camino Real, Santa Clara CA (Starbuck's parking lot)

WHEN:Thursday 02/25 at 6pm until whenever

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does rain cancel?

Not for the hardcore! :P , just kidding if it's raining I would assume not many would drive to it let alone hang out. I'll update the ads to say plan on meeting unless it rains. Can't wait for this rain to be over and the time to change so we can have them at 7pm again, giving more people more time to come on down and having more light to take pics.

Weather.com says it's supposed to be cloudy on Thursday but no rain forcasted. Keep your fingers crossed for no rain.

Great meet again guys, it was a good turn out and as usual as some left some came in. There were folks there until at least 10pm. Good to see folks coming down as far as Modesto and Concord. Good to see you make it out Joe with your green machine! Good to see familiar faces and meeting Al, Justino, Jose, Ruben, Eddie, and the rest of you guys and gals.

Unfortunately I brought my camera but left my memory card at work...so I'm relying on GusGus and others to post the pics they took tonite. :)

Great meet again guys, it was a good turn out and as usual as some left some came in. There were folks there until at least 10pm. Good to see folks coming down as far as Modesto and Concord. Good to see you make it out Joe with your green machine! Good to see familiar faces and meeting Al, Justino, Jose, Eddie, and the rest of you guys and gals.

Unfortunately I brought my camera but left my memory card at work...so I'm relying on GusGus and others to post the pics they took tonite. :)

definately, good to have met some of you guys tonight.. jose, ruben.. finally going to get the ball rolling on the 210. thanks again 71dimer!