FS:L16 blocks and built L16 in WI

I will ship anything at the buyers expense. All prices are "or best offer". Need this stuff gone! No reasonable offer will be refused.

Stock L16 block and crank. just as removed from car. $50

P1010790.jpg

Race-prepped L16 block and crank. deck has been o-ringed, crankcase and crank have been polished and all high spots have been ground down. bored .030 over. deck needs a little cleaning but bores are good.$100

P1010793.jpg

Built L16. displacement is 1654cc, custom machined Aries Pistons on race prepped nissan rods, o-ringed deck, head is #219, ported and polished, custom stainless valves, 1.73 intake 1.38 exhaust valve sizes. i believe it has a stock sss cam. on a really crappy tune with itb's and megasquirt it made 87hp at the wheels. with a good tune i would guess 100hp at the wheels. not too bad for a l16. all work done less than 1 year ago and has less than 100 miles on it. can be assembled before shipping or left apart for inspection and will include a gasket kit. $700

P1010788.jpg

P1010786.jpg

P1010783.jpg

more pictures can be seen at: http://s273.photobucket.com/home/jimmer84

Thanks for looking

Jim S.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So i talked with my brother last night (Jimmer84) an if anyone is interested in any of this stuff we could do a killer package deal, as well as make some arrangements on cutting shipping costs (like paying half!) Of if your within a few hundred miles we could deliver!

Can you check shipping on the Z trans to 91755?

Thanks

Scott

I could do 110 shipped on the trans

would you take 60.00 for the zx trans and how much shipped to 94109 san francisco? I assume you take paypal and what is the condition of the zx trans?

thanks

Benzo

Sent you a pm on the realm, trans works good we onlu used it for one event, no grinding or any other noises.

how much for the head shipped to 88220?

We would really like to keep the head an block together cause the pistons are machined to fit the head. But we do have another complete #219 head that we would sell..

I could do 110 shipped on the trans

Sent you a pm on the realm, trans works good we onlu used it for one event, no grinding or any other noises.

We would really like to keep the head an block together cause the pistons are machined to fit the head. But we do have another complete #219 head that we would sell..

Ok responded back on the realm. can you send me your paypal and also what method of shipping will you be doing and can you give a tracking #?

thanks

Ben

• 3 months later...

bump for updated original post and lower prices...

Probably interested in most of the stuff you have left... shoot me a price for all of it (of course, with what you have left)--I'm in Iowa... need a little road trip.

RS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.