Sr20de out of s14

I have a SR20DE for sale. $300 OBO OR TRADE!.... Low milage engine 120,000 or less. Jdm engine out of a Nissan Silvia S14.Price is for engine w/ 5spd Transmission, alternator, clutch fan, exhaust manifold, Plenum, oil pan, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate. Engine is stock. Its the 165HP non turbo version. Turbo versions easily go north of 250HP. Me and a mechanic have gone through most of the engine and there are no grooves in the engine anywhere and it looks nice and solid. You will need.... distributor, ecu, wiring-harness, shifter, starter, o2 sensor MAF sensor. Hopefully I didn't miss anything. I don't really know what these are worth so if you want to make an offer go ahead ill consider anything. I would rather trade this engine, (MOSTLY I want a low milage L16, L18, or L20,) or a mint dash, tach, 620 fenders, Stock 620 rims and tires, nice 6 lug rims, mint headliner, stock 620 bench seat, racing seats, large air compressor, engine cherry picker, engine stands, ETC will suffice possibly with a little cash.... I will consider just about anything datsun.

THANKS

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.