Transmissions and Carbs

I have a 510 4 speed, a 620 4 speed, a 510 auto, and a KA auto. I also have several carbs, one a fairly new Hitachi from a 620 (with receipt). I also have a NAPZ complete head, intake, and carb. Misc other parts that came with a motor purcase. I'm looking to clean out the garage and would be interested in trading for an L20 timimg cover and oil/dizzy gear and/or a timing chain set for an L20. I would also trade for any L18 ring/bearing sets.

Let me know, They need to be gone.

Jake

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 510 4 speed, a 620 4 speed, a 510 auto, and a KA auto. I also have several carbs, one a fairly new Hitachi from a 620 (with receipt). I also have a NAPZ complete head, intake, and carb. Misc other parts that came with a motor purcase. I'm looking to clean out the garage and would be interested in trading for an L20 timimg cover and oil/dizzy gear and/or a timing chain set for an L20. I would also trade for any L18 ring/bearing sets.

Let me know, They need to be gone.

Jake

i have a chain and sproket for a 78 L20. i need a carb.....

The 620 Hitachi was new (or rebuilt) and only used for about 6 months before the truck was wrecked. How about $50 for it plus shipping?

The napz carb was said to be brand new as well, but it looks a little dirtier. I got it with a napz motor that I don't need the top end. How about $35 plus shipping?

Does anyone want the transmissions for free? I was going to scrap the for the metal, but would rather they be reused in a needy Datsun.

let me get this straight, fifty!!!! smackaroos for a hitachi but a tranny for free?????? are you ok? lol how abouts 25 shipped on the carb man, you have a pic of it?

I'll be home tomorrow and can send you a pic. Let me know Saturday because I'll be out of town for 2 weeks.

I'll throw in a trans if you pay for the shipping. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.