Dam Spoiler Spooks!

So... In lue of repairing the Roadster, which is now in an aircraft hanger at Vintage Customs up North, I need to bring the neglected 710 up to snuff. We have new rotors, pads, and ball joints from NAPA to replace at the front of the car and have payed the amazing sum of $2.25 to create some awesome yellow films for my fog lights. I also added some stock '73 510 hubcabs I got for $10 on ebay that match the car beautifully. Next question is way off for me but was curious about for the future. Is there a 710, 610 or other obscure Datsun model type spoiler? I heard that a mkI Vdub rabbit spoiler would fit a 510/210, but would that also fit on the exotic and elusive 7?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well datsunfreak used one for a b210 on his 610 and the one for the vw works on them and since the 610 and 710 lower valances are similar i could see it working im tempted to buy one for my car but i dont wanna spend the money on somthing i cant use