WTT: my stock rims (x2) for your rims

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCF0350.jpg

i got 2 different sets. all with the dogbowls. the ones on the front are slotted. while the ones on the back arent..

i think you can see em both here. are you two lookin to trade for both sets or just one? because if either of you want both that means id have to choose... and both of the rims you posted look awesome

do yours come with tires?

id like to take both cause im not sure which ones i like better, but idk its up to you, and mine could come with tires if yours did, as thats my only set haha and the tires are still pretty good

oh and are they 14s?

pretty sure there 14s. whatever was stock. and yeah il leave the tires on the ones... but for now its mixmatched rims but you could fit the tires to wichever ones you want. if you were so inclined. but yeah. got a zip so i can see about shipping? or do you wanna meet up with a long ass drive? lol. how much do you think 8 wheels, 4 tires, and 8 dogdishes weigh?

if you were doing just 4 wheels you might end up paying 80-110, 90 is what i payed for my wheels to be shipped.

or you could go on a road trip and fill your truck with all these datsun parts we seem to have laying around in oregon/washington

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.