WTT/WTB: 200SX Dogleg 5 Speed

Yo, My synchro's finally died on my way to to the NW Ratsun meet of all times! I'm looking for a good/decent shape Dogleg 5speed (200SX) to Bolt onto my L18 in 70' 510 I have a good condidtion truck tranny from a L20b I would love to trade or trade & cash... Its around 32" long not sure exactly what it is out of (not being a truck guy) but I will clean the grease off and post pics & numbers if NE1 is curious about a trade :)I'm in Everett Wa. BTW

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, My synchro's finally died on my way to to the NW Ratsun meet of all times! I'm looking for a good/decent shape Dogleg 5speed (200SX) to Bolt onto my L18 in 70' 510 I have a good condidtion truck tranny from a L20b I would love to trade or trade & cash... Its around 32" long not sure exactly what it is out of (not being a truck guy) but I will clean the grease off and post pics & numbers if NE1 is curious about a trade :)I'm in Everett Wa. BTW

why not run the truck trans ? Its more fun garbing 2nd in a standard h pattern and its stronger

why not run the truck trans ? Its more fun garbing 2nd in a standard h pattern and its stronger

Cause its longer and would have to change my driveline=$$$ and I dont want to rip up my interior to for the shift lever (not sure if I have to...) and Personally I love the the dogleg pattern cause I'm WEIRD ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.