head # n53

speedman

Hay all u of the ratsun, i need some help identifying a n53 number on head.i havent puled it yet,so i dont know what to expect.basicly i would like to know if it is a nother plain jaine head or maby somthing moe usefull.i havent heard of this one so some one learn me somthing new it is on a 2.0b,with stock cam, just a b stamped on end.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay all u of the ratsun, i need some help identifying a n53 number on head.i havent puled it yet,so i dont know what to expect.basicly i would like to know if it is a nother plain jaine head or maby somthing moe usefull.i havent heard of this one so some one learn me somthing new it is on a 2.0b,with stock cam, just a b stamped on end.

What year, and what is it on? If you remove it post a picture for everyone.

'77-'79 200sx.

Must have been the earliest head. I have N5800SV used until 07 '77 and W5880 after in the US. I Canada it was U6702SV and W5880. I know that the W5880 was the W-58 head and the U6702SV was the U-67 head also used on the 620.

This would leave the N5800SV unaccounted for... perhaps it is your N-56 head?

I found it listed as used in the 710 after 11 '76 and used after the U-67 and before the W-58.