WTT Widebody rx7 for 510 shell

I have a 82 widebody rx7, its just a shell, with no engine/tranny, interior(comes with most of it though, as well as some extra body parts) or suspension/wheels. So you will need new suspension and a engine and tranny. I do have all those i can include to sweeten a deal up if wanted, but i am not really wanting to get anything that nice,lol...But it does have a mariah racing mode 1 kit on it!

I am looking to trade for a beat up, rusty, nasty shell of a 510.. Goon, 4dr, sedan, whatever, i just need the inner fender and core support for my build, and some glass, so if you have those things i will take that for trade as well... Let me know! 541-620-0438. or email me for pictures at lovemyrotarys!live.com

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cant figure out how to post pics here. But heres a link to the 7 club where i posted it. It sold this morning to a local guy with the rotary shop in the area... I still have the purple one, i am currently putting a S5 T2 13b in, i just need a IDA or DCOE intake and carb set up and i am good to go, cant seem to find the ones that i want, and the damn repu engines make it harder as they are not the same 4port set up,ugh

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=881557

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.