1969 wagon / goon to trade for 2 or 4 door

I have a 1969 Datsun 510 wagon / goon, that I bought to fix up, but have decided that I would rather have a 2 or 4 door 510 sedan. This car is basically rust free and mostly complete, but the interior is disassembled. the key and title are missing, but the motor and transmission are still there and I believe this car will run with a little work. You could get a title from Broadway title or something. I am looking for another project two or four door sedan with or without a title and with or without a motor/tranny. basically a roller. I would prefer to trade this car as opposed to selling it outright. I will sell it or part it out though, if I can't find a reasonable trade. I'm not looking for a show car here, I race these, so don't be afraid to PM me with whatever you have (510s only please).I am located in the St. Louis, MO area ( area code 63042 ). PM me if your interested. I will try to post pictures soon.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 1969 Datsun 510 wagon / goon, that I bought to fix up, but have decided that I would rather have a 2 or 4 door 510 sedan. This car is basically rust free and mostly complete, but the interior is disassembled. the key and title are missing, but the motor and transmission are still there and I believe this car will run with a little work. You could get a title from Broadway title or something. I am looking for another project two or four door sedan with or without a title and with or without a motor/tranny. basically a roller. I would prefer to trade this car as opposed to selling it outright. I will sell it or part it out though, if I can't find a reasonable trade. I'm not looking for a show car here, I race these, so don't be afraid to PM me with whatever you have (510s only please).I am located in the St. Louis, MO area ( area code 63042 ). PM me if your interested. I will try to post pictures soon.

I still have the 2 door we talked about here if you want to make a trip. Bring the wagon and come get the 2 door. I need to see pics of the wagon first. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.