bad luck

J.C_620

i got ya on that also and when we go out most people are too scared to try that junk but if they do i dont hesitate too much to start whailing on them but thats the reason i am house arrest to start with too many assault charges and too many assault charges on government officials i have had to change my whole attitude and outlook on life

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we live in rust central i think. u know what i say about rust? it equal to or greater than diarrhea. if u get it u may not like it. still gotta deal with it. sh*t happens! i was only kidding about your truck btw.

Oh I know I am just poking fun at ya, but on the real I couldnt believe how straight my truck was when I first saw it I was amazed and it has no body filler . I am not saying nothing is wron with body filler .

If we didn't have a loft bed in our house I would stand at my wifes side of the bed and stare at her for hours until she woke up, haha and just have hollow eyes kinda like Hank Williams Sr. when he was drunk :lol: she would freak

that would be a bad move to do to me. i'd come up with my mickey mantle and perform a quick exorcism...lol!