bad luck

J.C_620

on u. and yes u do need to be home!!!

what ya mean on me? and yes i do need to be home i have a meeting with her boss monday

Yall are high tech, yall got 2 computers ?

yes we have 2 computers but the sad thing is that we live in two different houses because the state dont want us living together altho were married its really screwed up

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its just more of our joint bad luck, but im sure u remember the windshield? well, that event followed more unpleasant events and it got us,hum, here. but it was a 2 sided thing that our county intruded upon and now we're sperate for the first time at christmas since we met almost 5 years ago.

I think we got off on the wrong foot at first, and from the botom of my heart I want to say I am sorry . I was just carrying on at first and things got a little out of hand . Yall seem like good people and yall are just going through a tuff time in your marrige . I think once yall are back living together yall will be as happy as yall have ever been . I wish yal the best .

oh hell yeah i am teaching her all kinds of tricks i just cant wait till spring when i get off house arrest and we can attack whitey i just gotta find another closed chamber head for the block i have for that project i was going to use this head for it but ya know how bad luck goes sometimes and ya have to use what ya have

i love stein. when we first got together it wasnt running. doc always collected parts for it but didnt have the heart to bring it to life i dont think. after about a year and a half he started working on it again. i'm thinking it was march2006 that stein come back to life. thats when i give her name to her. doc waited til i got off work before he started her up so i could hear her come to life. it was GREAT!

• Like 1

thanks slam and yeah i do think we got off on the wrong foot and i apoligize also i am just kinda touchy about my wife due to our situation i hope you understand were i was coming from at first i wasnt trying to be an ass and i guess you also see why i got a bit upset with another forum member

oh hell yeah i am teaching her all kinds of tricks i just cant wait till spring when i get off house arrest and we can attack whitey i just gotta find another closed chamber head for the block i have for that project i was going to use this head for it but ya know how bad luck goes sometimes and ya have to use what ya have

This is true, but you have a few months til spring you will get more head :lol:

thanks slam and yeah i do think we got off on the wrong foot and i apoligize also i am just kinda touchy about my wife due to our situation i hope you understand were i was coming from at first i wasnt trying to be an ass and i guess you also see why i got a bit upset with another forum member

For sure man, I thought it was funny that your wifey said my 620 was scrap :lol: I got a kick out of that .

well, we like you too. it doesnt matter who says what to me, doc gets into it. he protects me. he nips it in the bud then its gone..... and forgotten! we have been through a lot together, but we've still hung together like a hair in a biscuit. this to will pass.

Well it sounds like he is a good man you know stand up for you , me and him have a lot in common if some body talks about my wife I will put them on there ass .

man that womans tongue is sharper than any knife i own or have owned and will cut ya too the bone with a quickness she is a real pistol hell i think she should have been a redhead from how fast she looses her temper sometimes

Yeah but that is good she is not just going to set back and eat shit, but my trucks metal is mint condition :lol: it is a southern Arizona truck :lol:

he will if i have anything to say about it. lol!

i will what if you have anything to to do with it?

Well it sounds like he is a good man you know stand up for you , me and him have a lot in common if some body talks about my wife I will put them on there ass .

damn rite slam but its hard to put someone on there ass from over 3000 miles away but ya can use words and put them in their place and be nice about it at the same time but me i am done with kicking ass thats why i am strapped to this state owned gps system

i wished my trucks metal was in mint condition we live in the rust belt but whitey is pretty close to mint and after we get done with it it will be as far as stein goes i love all her dents every one tells a story i am just going to keep her running and continue beating on it best vehicle we own

i will what if you have anything to to do with it?

damn rite slam but its hard to put someone on there ass from over 3000 miles away but ya can use words and put them in their place and be nice about it at the same time but me i am done with kicking ass thats why i am strapped to this state owned gps system

Well you got to stop and think for one second, this is the internet and there are web site rambos . Most of the time you just got to take it with a grain of salt, I was refering to some body dis respecting my wife like when we go to the dance hall or something