Ive got to stop buying these things... new 78 620

mike

79datsun2.jpg

79datsun1.jpg

Its a 78 with an L18, weber, electronic ign. factory tach, and 5 speed, and some cool old 14" turbines... I seriously need another datsun like I need a hole in my head but I saw it and it was a must have...

These are just the pics from the CL ad... Ill get more up later.

Kid says that the motor is a fresh rebuild but Im not believing it and the ENTIRE wiring harness in the cab is FUBAR... The drivers side floor board is all fiberglass too... I was hoping that it had some metal in there but if there is there aint much... Also if anybody was wondering if they could put a ford explorer radiator in a 620... dont bother... It looks sharp though and its got all the door and window trim/seals in awesome condition.

Im not digging the monochrome treatment, Im thinking my spare early grille and bumper overrider would look sweet on this thing. Ive got an old school visor that might make its way on here too... Wiring and radiator and oil leaks are first order of business though...

...Im going to need to thin the herd soon too, Im running out of parking space and room to work...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic