L16 part out dogleg trans weber 32/36

okay so i blew my head gasket and picked up a twincam KA parting out my nice and ohh so faithfull L16 set up..

L16 i think its stock this was the 96 horse power one my other 510 says that its l16 was 92 horsepower idk the diff?block and head for $100 its got a blown head gasket ran surprisingly strong for a l16..

next i have a electronic/petronics custom made dizzy probably 4k miles on it..$120.. paid 300 at ochoa bros in ontario CA. for this..

next a rebuilt weber 32/36 maybe about 4-5k miles on it since rebuild its electronic choke realy nice hehe it has redline filter also was brand new with 4-5k miles on it..$150 firm

i bought the tranny "rebuilt" suposedly..i put a new clutch has about 4-5k miles on it aswell but the trans grinds into second gear when its cold..

$50 for the clutch

$250 for the dogleg someone told me i used a think gear oil but idk i used the same as the one i put in the diff..

i think thats it for now..

let know if ya want this stuff or if you wanna buy everything together i can give you a better deal..

im located in LA close to the LA colosium..my number is 323 893 5138 name is juan..

hers a pick of the motor while it was in the car?at the time i still didnt have the tranny carb or dizzy..I can take espacific pix upon request..

04-10-08_1526.jpg

04-10-08_1527.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.