Want To Trade: Need 12" coilover springs.

So I have a proposition for some of you. I need springs for the rally car, and as mentioned on an old thread, mine are too soft. I know I can buy new springs from Day Motorsports or any other circle track catalog, but I'm pretty broke right now and can't afford $200 for a set of springs.

What I'm looking for is a front set of 12" length coilover springs, closed ends, 2.5" inside diameter, in a 200-250 pound spring rate.

I'd also like a rear set in the 600-800 pound range, 3" inside diameter 12" length, closed on top, open on bottom, or closed both ends and I can cut off a bit to make an open end. However, the rear aren't near as important, as she seems to be doing quite well with the 500 pound springs with a bit cut off.

Anyway, if anyone has any extra or unused springs they'd be will to trade, I have the following to offer:

1. A bare A87 peanut chamber head which will need hot tanking as it was stored outside for a while, should be fine for rebuild.

2. A U67 head complete but used, would suggest rebuild.

3. An L18 motor with A87 open chamber head, also used, good for rebuilding.

4. The original L16 motor from my 510. Needs a head gasket and seals, running when pulled.

5. A Z24 engine, complete but disassembled and will need boring, #4 piston sat in water.

6. A KA24E engine with a welded block skirt and oil galley passage (cracked by timing chain failure), and good '95 cylinder head with intake manifold and injectors and all other gadgets.

7. Two front fenders for PL510, decent condition.

That's about it, I can usually find lots of Datsun stuff in my local yards, so if there's something in particular where I can work a deal, let me know. Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.