Yo..SSSR20DET510

Sinnful

alright well I got your custom 510 Megan coilovers welded up this afternoon, and I went ahead and had them powdercoated for ya this afternoon. and just put them together when I got home from work.

so here is a teaser pic for ya.........

DSCN1380.jpg

so I will drop them off thursday afternoon on the way to work

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they talk alot of shit about me everywhere bro lol

ask anyone who met me in person what they think of me and that will tell you right their who i really am.. sure im going to act liek a dick to poeple that treat others like trash.....

cars "sold" but still here the guys trying to get shipping figuerd out but wiht the holidays its crazy.....

i cant wait to see how low you can so with these while still riding good

im not sure how far its threded in the pic basicly the strut is 200sx v6 se and we cut it 1.5 inches from the bottom, than we lathed out 15 thousands out of the sleeve one inch inside it and pressed it together, than welded it.

he has an engine one almost done and he should be starting on the tranny one withing a week or 2, hes been busy we have one to make a jig from but right now he has to take them to work to bend them. so he is making an adapter for his hydrolic press so he can bend them at home

I'm working on getting the crossmembers worked out also, but as always busy with tons of projects. I have a Jeep cheerokee that I'm putting a full exo cage on right now, and after that I should have some time to get back to those.