320/520 parts needed

for the 520 I need- steering wheel. front marker bezel on the drivers side. The 1967 520 has the front markers that creep around to the side. So they are rectangular (?)threeQuarter.jpg Maybe this pic will help, even though it is of the passenger side.... (thanks layedoutb2k)

for the 320 I need- windshield, passenger side brake light lens. headlight trim rings, passenger side front turn signal assembly.

how much to ship to 67206.

thx.

-Steve

Edited by Sudo
clarify post
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any of the parts you need but just to help your search, it would be good to post which style front turn signal you have. Early production '64s had the small round signals that were from '63. Later '64s had the rectangle ones with a rounded corner. Just letting you know to help with your search.

• 2 weeks later...

can't edit original post...

I have the bezel for the 520. (thanks gcmustang!)

still need the parts for the NL320. -- windshield, passenger side brake light lens. headlight trim rings, passenger side front turn signal assembly, etc.

like this: 320.jpg

NL320

also: I have a 6 year old daughter I'm interested in getting her in karting. how to start on the cheap? Maybe this could be covered via PM? Thx.

• 4 weeks later...

for the 520 I need- steering wheel. front marker bezel on the drivers side. The 1967 520 has the front markers that creep around to the side. So they are rectangular (?)threeQuarter.jpg Maybe this pic will help, even though it is of the passenger side.... (thanks layedoutb2k)

for the 320 I need- windshield, passenger side brake light lens. headlight trim rings, passenger side front turn signal assembly.

how much to ship to 67206.

thx.

-Steve

hi, this is Tana and I have lots of 320 parts, so just let me know what year you are looking for. My email: vindats@yahoo.com

I have some medium quality headlite bezels, rear tail lens, possibly front lens, depending on year. I have NOS tune up parts and other NOS parts....let me know, my phone; 425 255 5591, Tana

hi, this is Tana and I have lots of 320 parts, so just let me know what year you are looking for. My email:  vindats@yahoo.com

I have some medium quality headlite bezels, rear tail lens, possibly front lens, depending on year. I have NOS tune up parts and other NOS parts....let me know, my phone;  425 255 5591, Tana

Thx Tana. Will do! I dont know what happened when this site changed format I mustve lost track of this thread. heh heh.  I was thinking about putting out a feeler to see if anyone wanted to trade a 510 or Z car for the NL...and came across my own thread. :hmm:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.