Rear Bumper

Suspect

Use factory Datsun pics...know what you are talking about...don't get emotional...don't bring in the other tickets/officers/hassles/idiots/attitudes...just state the facts and walk out with your head held high...and more than likely a reduced ticket, or non at all.

Then move to somewhere where the cops aren't all wrinkled foreskins.:D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If for some reason I can proove that I don't need a rear bumper... What about the next time?... It will just keep happening to me again and again. I went threw this with loud exhaust on a 89 S-10 with a V8 in it. I get a loud exhaust ticket... the same day without changing a thing have it signed off as ok. This went on over and over again for 2 years. Exhaust is still the same way.

I was going to remove the rear bumper off my 74 when I do my LZ motor swap. My 77 came without a bumper. This truck had a bumper but I got rearended and it got all bent up. I had to remove it to fix the tail lights before I started driving it.

This is exactly how my 73 is..... if you notice it has no front bumper or signals but the cops gave me a ticket for a rear baulb out and no rear bumper... I havn't changed a thing since the ticket, video was a day after the ticket.

Well today was the last day I could get my ticket taken care of, they give 10 days. I went to the police post where the ticket was supose to be taken care of. After that I was sent to several police stations, a city hall, and a courthouse. After running around for 2 1/2 hrs I finially got the bumper ticket taken care of. I'm not sure how but word got around between the two towns here and it end up getting taken care of before I physically got there. So I don't have to put a bumper on my truck. I have the tail light ticket signed off and I just have to take the not using my turn signal to a hearing with the magistrate.