Toy run Pacific Raceways Kent

1lo620

This is for a good cause and lots of fun. Lots of different types of cars, exotics, hotrods, tuners, lowriders, etc..so grab a toy and make an afternoon of it...for a good cause and you get to show off your car and chaeck out some nice rides..

2009 NW Toy Run

NW TOY RUN 2009

6th ANNUAL

December 5, 2009

Time: 12:00 pm

Place: Pacific Raceways

Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC. 5th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( http://www.pacificraceways.com ). DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 700 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE.

LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

http://www.nwtoyrun.com

--------------------

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic