Smooth frame updates!!!

Smiley720

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen on the net of 'reverse link' suspension set ups, there's no way you'd pass roadworthy in Australia. Even the boys who go to the considerable trouble of full 4 link airbag suspension don't get approval without an engineer's certificate. But if its legal, and safe to drive, where you are.....

it was a high of 24 degrees today, i am trying to thaw out after being in the garage all day. I got the gas tank back in and then taken back out to fully weld the mount. I will give more updates tomorrow as I hope to have both notches installed. Pics will come on Monday when I get back to my house and download the camera

And thats why I would never live in Australia. I would like to visit, I hear the chicks are hot

Yeah, the chicks are so hot I have to submit to sexual harassment.

Submit, I say.

Blonde.

Brunette.

Redhead.

They're all the same.

I feel like such an object all the time.

The only way I can get some peace is to impersonate an American accent :lol:

Yeah, the chicks are so hot I have to submit to sexual harassment.

Submit, I say.

Blonde.

Brunette.

Redhead.

They're all the same.

I feel like such an object all the time.

The only way I can get some peace is to impersonate an American accent :lol:

Now that is funny!:lol: We think you have the accent!:eek:

Hurry?! Well, I gotta have this thing on the road by May. We have the "Golden Cruise Night" the first Saturday of the month starting in May. Go check it out, last summer a few of us tried to revive the minitrucking effort here in Colorado, but my lady and I kept showing up in the Focus, well that's not gonna happen this year. Oh yea the link, http://goldensupercruise.com/

Looks like its going to be able to go plenty low, with that chassis C-notch. Should look 'scrapin' when complete....and that's always a good look.

Oh, and Australian's don't have an accent, Americans do. Although the English are closer to not having an accent than the Canadians. And don't get me started on the New Zealanders!

Have I re-started enough international rivalry?

But I DO LOVE the way California girls talk.

Hurry?! Well, I gotta have this thing on the road by May. We have the "Golden Cruise Night" the first Saturday of the month starting in May. Go check it out, last summer a few of us tried to revive the minitrucking effort here in Colorado, but my lady and I kept showing up in the Focus, well that's not gonna happen this year. Oh yea the link, http://goldensupercruise.com/

Yeah man! Come out and represent! I wonder if anyone else will have theirs finished and ready by then?...We should rattle yours if it's not painted by then...I love to paint stuff man!:)

• Like 1
Yeah man! Come out and represent! I wonder if anyone else will have theirs finished and ready by then?...We should rattle yours if it's not painted by then...I love to paint stuff man!:)

I dont think ours will be finish, BUT it will definately be rollin. Troy has a paint booth at the shop so we will get it sprayed probably the day of golden in May